Friday, November 15, 2013

2-3 minute sketches (2 videos)

Thank you for the lovely comments on my sketches/collage pieces. Randy Roelen van der Vlugt (can I say how much I love your name?) asked if I really did the sketches in 3 minutes. I didn't know the answer, because I didn't really measure the time. It just felt like 3 minutes. So I was curious to see how long it really is. 
You will see the first sketch in the following video:
- Better quality, bigger video when you click HERE -
Please keep in mind - these are really quick, rough sketches. Even I can do it somewhat better if I take my time.  I wish I had a picture of me drawing the second one - my camera and tripod were in front of me, the ipad on the left side (which means I was holding my hand in a completely unnatural position)... Doesn't matter. What I wanted to show is that in 2-3 minutes you can have a (probably better) sketch to play with. 
I will show you another example tomorrow - from the beginning sketch to finished collage.;

- Better quality, bigger video when you click HERE -
I am not sure how the videos will look, since I didn't upload them to YouTube first. They look horribly pixelated in my preview screen... If it turns out to be really bad, please let me know and I'll use Vimeo or something like that.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. And I loved the music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched you do it but still can't wrap my mind around how quick and how GOOD you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can set a timer, and turn on music. After that, I can wish. Love watching you go. It's wonderful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Zorana - great talent you have!
    AND I love that birdie ring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I like my name too, especially when I have to sign something ;)
    You're very talented, you make it look so easy! I'm definitely going to try it, see what I can come up with in 3 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete