Saturday, November 16, 2013

How to make a quick sketch/collage combo (real-time video)

Did anyone try to do the 3 minute sketch? As I said, I doesn't have to be good... the looser the lines are, the more interesting the result. I think this is the longest video I posted (13 min). Probably because I did not speed it up. I wanted you to see how quick this is. (OK, I did speed it at the end, but only because I had to thread the needle and it took me forever and because looking at someone sew random patterns on paper really is not interesting.)
 Here is the YouTube link, in case your reader does not show the video (I use Feedly and sometimes I see videos, sometimes I don't).
I hope you'll like it!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the full demonstration! Lovely to watch you work and now I can try to make some of my own. I will come back to post a link when I have :)
    And I can see why you like to use your stapler a lot, these tiny staples are very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create a wonderful project so effortlessly! I am just itching to try it myself. No cameras, of course. Ha!

    Thanks for sharing this. I loved watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the demo! I did it along with you, stopping the video when necessary. I would love to share my work on my blog with credit and a link to your blog if that's OK. Please let me know. Thanks.~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zorana! I did my post today and added a link to your videos, thank you for your generosity! Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Zorana! Renee shared a link to your blog and the videos, so am here. I have watched the first video, and will watch the second one over the weekend. I have been in some form of art of another for more than a decade, and have never made a face! I aim to fix that with your help! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little project....loved the simplicity of it while creating an interesting piece. I have so many bits of paper hanging around I def will be making my own. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete