Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Journaling with iPad mini

No matter how busy my days are, I am still having fun making daily pages on my iPad mini. Sometimes I spend only a minute on a page, and some days I spend much more time. Like yesterday...
wellness recipe, digital journaling, iPad mini, procreate, Noteshelf
I wasn't feeling the best, so I snuggled with my iPad and started drawing in app named Procreate.
I love that it has levels that enable me to move things around, add a background, remove it, put it back again etc. without starting everything from the beginning. You can see the progression of the drawing (painting?).
It is difficult to stop, as you can continue working for days, so I usually stop when I know I don't have too much time left to play. After that, there is another big decision to make - do I want to put my painting through one of many photo apps, and if I do - what kind of effect I want to use? The following nine versions were done in a matter of minutes. The possibilities are limitless, so I try to make a quick decision.  
This time I decided that I like my painting as is, and left it that way. I uploaded it to Noteshelf, which is  what I chose to be my journaling app. I typed in the recipe, journaled by writing with a stylus (love that!), doodled a bit and called it finished.
wellness recipe, digital journaling, iPad mini, procreate
I hope that no viruses are chasing you, but if they are - try the recipe. It worked magic for me (and it's pretty tasty). xo

6 comments:

  1. journaling on an ipad - that could be a nice virus!☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good...no viruses are chasing me. Your drink sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image......who knew you could do all that on an iPad. I think I need to download this app.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done, I have that app and I must do more with it ,thanks for sharing..
    Hugzzzz bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do that, all of that on an Ipad?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the second post I have seen about this app. I am definitely going to have to get a stylus and the app sometime in the future.What stylus are you using?

    ReplyDelete