Wednesday, November 24, 2010

From Canvas to ATC/ACEO

Remember when I announced the video last week and then got sick? It's finally finished and I'm inviting you to take a peek. I hope that you like Chopin's music and are in a mood to watch very fast-paced painting. If you are, you will see that at some point last week the weather was so beautiful that I was painting in my backyard. Right now it's very cold, and I'll be happily painting in front of a fire place.
I started by painting a big painting.
 Then painted smaller elements.
Transformed them into collage sheets.
And finally - created artist trading cards with them. It is so easy and so much fun when everything is printed, cut up and ready to use. I made 12 cards just by combining what was in front of me.
As always - the digital collage kit is in my etsy store. This time I combined 5 full sheets, and for a while the kit will be offered at a same, low price as the previous one. I hope you'll enjoy the video! For me it's time to bake an apple pie (for my son) and a pumpkin pie (for my daughter).
xo

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful video-really enjoyed it. Where did you get the stencil with all the flower shapes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I have a house full of company for Thanksgiving and I just found a few minutes to catch up on the computer.

    LOVE the video! It is such a delight to watch you create so freely.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Sharon P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zorana,

    Your ATC's are to die for! Absolutely stunning! I love the way you create and then put all the elements together and all the colors work so well! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zorana, here's is your silent follower, thanx for your comment on my blog. my adress: cwmmeijs@home.nl
    hughs, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh those little owls are cute on your ATC...

    Off to watch you video now. You are so clever, I wouldnt know where to start to make a video!

    Hope the weather improves or you have a nice fire lit.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog !
    Great video , love your ATC's
    Greetz Miek

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really enjoyed watching this with my morning coffee today, Zorana....what a beautiful, colorful video.....and what fabulous collage sheets..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to watch your videos. It's sooo relaxing seing you create, add, cut, paint, add glitter.. seems like child's simple game.. but know you have to be gifted to be creative as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful....beautiful...colorful...I love your art.... Thanks again for the free collage sheet this week...hope you feel better!
    Have a nice Thanksgiving day = )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thank you for sharing that. It was great and good choice for music. Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete