Sunday, November 3, 2013

101 BIRDS - Painting #36

8"x10" mixed media (collage, acrylics, casein, pan pastels, colored pencils, sharpie) on cardboard
I love Damian Rice, and could listen to his music for days. Which I did before, but not anymore because it makes me very melancholy and sad and it takes a while for me to shake it off. Today I enjoyed I did listen to him a little bit, and decided to write some of the lyrics on my little bird piece. Why not? Mr. Bird might have asked his lady friend just that?  Do you see the other lyrics or know the song?

6 comments:

  1. Oh I really like this. Wonderful textures and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful textures..
    have to write here about your last video :(cause I missed on you tube as it was published)
    Thank you for this fab tip with the "overtransfers" how cool ist this?

    I really love your style and videos- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and birds is pure magic :)
    This is a beautiful new piece...I'm not familiar with the song, but might need to look it up now.

    Hugs to you, Zo!
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your painting is indeed magical. The colours you have chosen are beautiful and subtle.

    ReplyDelete