Sunday, May 22, 2011

Random

I made these and I was extra proud of myself. You can make them too, it's really easy.
Just click here and here for the recipes.
 These are a new favorite - jalapenos stuffed with cream/feta cheese, prosciutto and a hint of garlic. I forgot to take a picture of them after grilling...
 Love this flower.
 This one too. It was such a tiny rose plant when I received it two years ago.
 I don't think I showed this before. A happy place...
 I might turn this elegant guy into a crazy, colorful creature in my journal later today....
I hope you're enjoying the day! xo

8 comments:

  1. What a yummy post! The truffles look amazing, the one flower reminds me of a Dreamsicle, and we get a peek at some of your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's yummy. The truffels look delicious and the painting is fabulous.
    Gr. Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stuffed jalapenos. Waiting for the garden to start producing and it will be jalapeno poppers all the way. Your food looks great. The photos are wonderful. I wish my camera would take pix like that. Take care, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fun day at your blog today! Beautiful food, flowers and house painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely post! While all the photos are beuatiful, I cannot take my eyes off those gorgeous truffles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What random fun this post is! Call me the next time you are making those peppers. I like chocolate well enough but just thinking about the peppers makes me want some and it is barely breakfast time.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Random works for me. Love the little birdie! And the fowers...stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maaaan, I love me some stuffed jalapenos!

    ReplyDelete