Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy post

I think that there were enough gloomy photos on this blog. I'm completely ready for a change of energy. Good, happy energy. I'm not yet sure what the color of happy is, but it will come to me very soon. I have some extra very good beautiful lovely amazing news. We purchased our first house!!!!! We lived in different apartments for many years, so you can probably understand how it feels. Just the thought of being able to wake up in the morning and walk outside in the yard makes me smile. We don't have the keys yet, but that didn't stop me from watering the plants in the front yard. I overdid it with the butterflies... but I couldn't resist. In the following days I will share some journal pages that I created during the house-searching process. Now I'll go and look at my messy art table and try to figure out where to start packing...

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new house. Orange is my favourite colour so that is definatly the colour of happiness for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at you! This is just the most wonderful picture to put out into the universe. And I've got it. Yes yes yes. I know what the color of happy is.

    Here it is, "the color of happy is flowers"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news about the house. I'm sure it will be filled with beautiful art, and lots of love and happiness. You look so content and happy watering the flowers. Fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you and your new home. All yours.....to do with as you please and put your amazing Zorana stamp on it!! Isn't if funny how you can actually feel emotion through someone's words? I can feel your happiness, I think it's quite palpable! Watering the flowers, the flowers who will stand up and wait for you to live there and tend them always!! Yay for you!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congratulations on getting your first home.... what wonderful news. I am soooooo happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how exciting!!! big hugs and welcoming kisses to you and your family xxx
    i can't wait to see inside photos :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful news....Congratulations on your new home.
    I look forward to seeing photos of your new home and studio. I am sure it will be very special and will reflect your style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how wonderful for you!! I am so delighted for this new joy. Best wishes as you begin a new chapter of life beautiful.

    xo Rella

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so pleased for you sweetie! This is great news. And know that you and your family will be very happy there. And I adore the photo of you watering the garden. You are such a natural nurturer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I have a path way that looks so much like yours! I made it myself, did you make yours. I can see you love your garden. Roxanne

    ReplyDelete