Sunday, July 14, 2013

101 BIRDS - Painting #30

bird series, bird paintings, Zorana, Zorana art
This painting came as a result of watching Milliande's CAPI (Create Art Portfolio Ideas Course) series. I watched her videos and couldn't wait to jump right into it. She goes much deeper than one painting, and I hope to do too. It is fascinating to watch her progression from scribbles to a series of work.  I wasn't impressed with my sketches at first, but kept going and now I'm totally in love with these bird creatures. Here is the video that got me started. Maybe it is something that will interest you too!

9 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for this link! This is amazing.... I am going to give it a try. Facing a blank canvas has always frozen me in my tracks. I love looking at pavement and finding things, or clouds. This is going to be fun. Thank you. I am looking at this as a meditative practice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun video! And your birds have so much life to them...they seem to be talking to each other. The colors are beautiful. You've done it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up! Really! Very sweet painting Zorana.
    I watched the video, very interesting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zorana this birds are so beautiful again. Love them. Also your sketches. great work.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I love your colors and the buttery texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have watched some of Millandes youtube clips, they are so good!! Your little bird is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen Millande's videos but I'm off to have a look now, my latest paintings were done in a similar way to this too so I am intrigued now to see someone else do it :)

    Love the birds you 'found' x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great link, thanks! BTW, your painting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great link, thanks! BTW, your painting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete