Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Free Collage Sheet

Are you one of those organized people that are prepared for the Holiday season?
Cards, gifts, decorations and all?
I am not, but I want to be. 
I made a collage sheet with simple images that can be combined in many ways and can't wait to play with them.
If you think you might enjoy them too, you can download the hi-quality file when you look at the top of my blog page and click on the button that says "Printables". The price is $0.00 so don't worry about adding it to the cart.
Both of our children and my father have birthdays in December.
Add Christmas to the list and it is a full month of celebration :-)
HAPPY DECEMBER!

12 comments:

  1. Yes, you have your hands full! These images are so cute....the little birds with hats on are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BUSY month December is for you Zorana....so many celebrations!

    Thanks for the gorgeous collage sheet. I will download so I can print off later (printer on the blink!!!!! so annoying, colours are all wrong and I've just put new inks in).

    Have fun creating!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and very generous!! Love the birds with hats!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Zorana for the free sheet. I hope to use some images soon
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous again! Thank you Zorana, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty birds and baubles! Very generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so generous, Zorana. Your birds and ornaments look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your collages are amazing. I always admire those who can create amazing collages like these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zorana...I'm a big fan of yours and I thought it was time to tell you so...I love your art! Birds are one of my favorites...thank you for offering the free printables. Enjoy all your December celebrations...sounds like December will be a full month.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zorana i love your blog and your artwork is wonderful so full of energy and life and colour , i have u on my google reader and loved the post about the birds u did but see u have taken it down , i love your birds best of all...
    hugz bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. I' like Zoranaland. glad i ran across you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like December is a very busy time for you Zorana with your dad's birthday and your children's birthday's too. With Christmas thrown in for good measure! Thanks for the gorgeous collage sheet - you know how much I love your birdies.xxx

    ReplyDelete