Saturday, October 1, 2011

A weird journal page

I painted a face.
I played with lovely, thick colors.
I added a boat, because of a recurring dream that visited me once again.
I needed some witnesses...
So, why is it weird?
Because I had the best intention of continuing it on the second page (lengthwise) and making a long spread, but I didn't have the time and later when I did have the time - I didn't feel like it.
So now it's a head on a boat with scary ladies watching...
Weird.
At least the words make sense...
Happy October!

9 comments:

  1. Very surreal and cool! Love the colors and textures, beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are indeed rich and beautiful! i get a lot of my best inspiration from my dreams so your boat made sense to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Zorana. Beautiful rich colors and texture. I enjoy your paintings.
    Nice Sunday and lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's weird about it? I love what you did. It is very intuitional, I like doing this kind of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't look weird. It looks great....sort of mysterious and full of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a good dream - slightly confusing, filled with symbols that you want to understand but find just a tad elusive - colours and atmosphere that speak louder than the words you struggle to hear - delightfully dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is looking at those ladies like she was warned! Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fascinating stuff! It's great to follow your instinct when creating paintings, you can get surprising results!
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is an amazing piece. I don't think it's weird in any way!

    ReplyDelete