Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blue

I'm so glad you enjoyed my photo-collage. I think Marja said it so well "When we hold our eyes open and look around, what beautifuls we can see." Exactly. l think that following many blogs over the years opened my eyes to so much beauty that I didn't recognize before.
 Maybe you noticed a snipped of a new painting. It's teal and blue and purple cascading over a 20"x34" canvas. Maybe I'll revisit it in the following weeks, but right now it feels finished to me. A lot of yummy details that just don't translate well on the screen. Next painting will have red, gold and black and just tiny hints of blue...

10 comments:

  1. fabulous!! I tried to leave a comment below about the tentacles and the beautiful kitty kat eyes...seems it did not take..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Very cold and depressing. Buuut in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love these colors, that purple and blue, a hint of pink and yellow, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks finished to me, too!

    I would say it's cold, but not depressing. It looks electrifying to me. The white seems electric. And that bottom part is so mysterious!

    I love it, Zorana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauuu, love the intensity of colours. White just adds a spark to it.
    But I do miss your faces.. or at least a bird somewhere hidden :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zorana, this will promise so much, what a beautiful, splendid colours. I am crazy at blue colours. But the structure is amazing. Thasnk you for my words on the beginning of your message. We feel the same.
    I wish you very nice Whitsun-days
    a big hug
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zorana, The layers and intrigue of this piece are awesome! Definately finished for me! So gorgeous - LOVE it! Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. How amazing are your colours ....when light is fragmented we touch something deeper within it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my godddddd.....what a beauty, what a chef-d'oeuvre...I am under shock by that creation...can't stop looking at and take a great breath...I ADORE...I want to be able to make something similar...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing! Wish I could watch it happen.

    ReplyDelete