Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting arboreal: A Nature Collection, part 3

Look at "my" tree!!!
You've seen it in August, in all of it's summer green glory. And I showed how it looked in November, with barely any pretty yellow leaves holding on. And here it is now! Pink and frilly and happy and pretty! When we bought the house it was green.... I had no idea that it will turn into this beauty. Imagine my surprise when spring came! 
I look at it from this perspective all the time. I can't get over all the pink flowers and blue sky...  I look, relax and say thank you every day.
So many things to be thankful for....
Drop by Julie's blog to see how the other trees changed.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! Don't you just love the seasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How BEAUTIFUL... I especially love the last photo.
    Isnt nature grand!!!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Don't you just love spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise for you! Your tree is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the close up shot at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT A KNOCK OUT! You've got a real beauty there...and in your backyard! Really fantastic, Zorana..thank you so much for playing along with us the last several months..your tree was worth the wait for sure!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular, especially against that shade of blue! I, too have been out photographing, but have only posted the one so far.
    I really enjoy my visits to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! It must be so nice to walk out into your backyard and see such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooooooo stunning, thank you for sharing her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so, so beautiful indeed!
    our trees haven't come out yet :( but the golden daffodils are swaying merrily :)
    it's a shame the wind is sooooo cold still *brrrrr*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful...nature is pulling out all the stops in this season. Your tree is a lovely treasure...thank you for sharing it with us. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh soooo pretty Zorana!! Happy spring!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete