Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Getting arboreal - Part TWO

Ignore the beautiful, sculptural, bare branches for a second. Look at the sky!
Can you believe that color?
 
What a huge difference from the month of August!

Just a few yellow leaves hanging on... One breezy day and they will be gone too.
 
I am enjoying all the lines.... imagine trying to draw each and every one of them. Impossible. At the same time I can't help but think about the way this tree will look in Spring. I'm sure you'll be surprised. I was when I saw it for the first time last Spring.
Check out the other trees on Julie's blog. Sooooo lovely.

4 comments:

  1. I love the nakedness of the trees in winter. So lovely to be able to see all the intricate weaving of the branches.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zorana

    What a beautiful post. I love the photo's of the trees in Winter. You are a lovely photographer.
    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you have snow where you live? We don't get as much snow here in Wichita as we use to but we do get a little. I'm hoping for a BIG snow so I can get a pic of my tree cover in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful beautiful....Such a happy sight to see that sky!! Thank you for playing along with us.. I am looking forward to seeing all of the trees in the spring.

    Happy Thanksgiving
    xo

    ReplyDelete