Saturday, September 8, 2007

Praying softly...

Sometimes you don't have to wait for inspiration.
It is there, waiting for you.I knew I wanted to paint an angel... it was in my mind the whole day... I was frustrated by all the things I had to do before I could paint... but the picture was in my mind so I waited for all my chores to be done and happily sat with my paints.
I knew exactly what I wanted to do... except for the words. When they jumped at me from the pile I cut for the wings I smiled.
Sometimes things happen just the way you want them.- listed on etsy-

7 comments:

  1. omg- it's EXCELLENT!!! I love the composition and I especially love the depth in the wings!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine inspiration from a divine creation.
    She is so wonderful!
    xo
    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.....happy sigh....what a beautiful piece of art Zorana..

    Everything works perfectly...

    Love the image I have of you happily painting and collaging away.

    You talented and gorgeous woman you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning!!! Good luck with it on Etsy. I would buy it now if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!! these are amazing!!!

    thanx for the note this morning...you know all of the time since I had that blog, I thought I had your link on there! find out today it wasn't...I remember adding at one time, not sure where it went ?!

    xo!! ~Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the painting. Love the words. I've been doing a lot of "softly praying" myself these days. Happy Monday Z!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Zorana..This one really took my breath away! The wings are so amazing. I love the colors and everything about this piece!

    ReplyDelete