Saturday, October 28, 2006

Published!!! :-)

I could try to be "cool" and pretend that it is not a big deal that my dolls are published in Art Doll Magazine... but it would be just that - pretending. The truth is that I couldn't sleep after I received an email (in August) that they will be published and now that I see them in print I'm floating around with a silly grin. What an amazing feeling! Some of you know that I have a problem calling myself an artist so to have a two page spread in this amazing magazine is a big big big deal.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulation. You are an artist and a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOO HOOOOO! Zorana! I'll have to order this magazine!! Congratulations! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zorana, I am just so THRILLED for you!! That has got to be THE best feeling!! So now you ARE a published ARTIST - and you cannot deny it! Huge hugs and congratulations from across the pond :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Z. I'll pick up a copy! That's wonderful news. Your work has touched and inspired so many people. I'm so happy for you. You're a wonderful artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a big Big BIG deal...CONGRATS ZO!

    Bravo!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that is an awesome accomplishment! I can't wait to see a copy up close and personal! Congratulations!!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tremendous recognition, Zo, and well deserved! I'm so proud for you...and delighted to have so much of your art in my collection!

    Philly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zorana, my fellow Serbian! That is just so wonderful and awesome! I can't wait to pick up my copy this weekend. I've gotten behind on looking through my favorite blogs or I would have known sooner. Congrats on a great job... and you ARE and ARTIST!!! ~Joann

    ReplyDelete