Thursday, October 12, 2006

New listings

I had time to play!! ! Hours of creating, mess beyond belief and only three things to show. I wanted to be 'wild and free' and create something in my journal, but the time just slipped... Here is a painted and collaged accordion ACEO holder that sold half an hour after I listed it :-) !!! These cards were fun to make, but a lot of work. The transfers are done with liquid polymer clay. I love the leathery feel they have. Added some machine stitching, combined with transparency and layers of paper and paint...
On eBay here and here.

2 comments:

  1. I can not leave message to Hana's blog. It is so good. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try that liquid polymer clay!!! Was it DJ that does this technique! That's COOL you sold your ATC holder soooooo fast!!! Happy Week-end sweetie!!! xo ps. are you over that cold??? HOPE so!

    ReplyDelete