Saturday, June 24, 2006

Artwords - Transformation

Another great word from Artwords blogspot! For some reason after reading the word transformation I thought about pregnancy... At first I wasn't sure if it is on the subject, but the more I thought about it the more transformations I could remember (from the time long ago when I was pregnant). I wanted to show transformations from the time we are born (not only we.... everything in nature) and especially transformations we as women go through. My journal entry didn't turn out completely the way I "saw it"... I may revisit it one day when my skills (hopefully) get better.

1 comment:

  1. thats nice..creative..espichally the location of the baby ..
    bing a man ..i know that man always envy women cos god blessed them with the ability to deposit and contain life inside..and didnt do such for us...
    i always look at pregnant women with great respect...

    very nice post ..

    ReplyDelete