Friday, March 24, 2006

Altered Board Book (in progress)

I never altered a board book and this rainy day it seemed like the right time for it. I striped the shiny printed layer and gessoed over the pages. They were not as strong as I thought they would be so I glued two by two together (and added a little 'something' between). I decided to play with my transparencies sayings printed on vellum and everything else that I find. This is it for now. The glue and paint take long to dry... and I don't where to proceed from here, so for now this book is going to a "project in progress" bag. I'm posting it here so that I don't forget about it completely....

1 comment:

  1. Looking good so far!

    I've never altered a book either...