Friday, December 9, 2005

THANK YOU ANNA!!!!!!!


She's mine! All mine!!!
The lovely package from Just AnnaX came yesterday. It traveled only 4 days from England to California! I couldn't believe it! And inside.... oooh, all the lovely things! First of all - the beautiful 'Wicked Elf'. I absolutely adore her!

A music CD! I was staring at the CD cover for the longest time, before I even thought of playing the CD.....
And all the great stuff mixed media artists crave.... I will enjoy playing with them for a long time.
Speaking of cravings.... I was seriously debating whether to share the Belgium chocolates with my chocolate-holic daughter or hide them and selfishly enjoy one by one..... Of course, the Mom in me was lauder so Hana & I shared them (not all... there are some left). Delicious!

This was my first mail swap and I feel very lucky! Thank you Anna! Your package is not ready yet, but very soon.....

1 comment:

  1. *smiles* I am just sitting here with tears in my eyes.... and a silly grin from ear to ear :)
    I am just so happy you liked it!!
    *hugsyou*

    ReplyDelete