Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A stack of new journals

I have a new, lovely red, organized handbag... Why is that important? Because 'she' (the bag) NEEDED a journal... and I had to make it. I like to write, sketch, draw, play whenever I'm waiting for my daughter to finish her activities. While I was thinking about a journal for my new bag, I decided to create a line of "Journals with a secret".
They are fun! They look like ordinary blank journals, but they have a secret.... If you remove the spine there is another side exposed... right there to write secrets.... or just everyday things. I used a heavy duty Bristol paper so that I can do whatever I want in it (draw, collage, even paint). Prints of my collages are on the covers.
They are for sale in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. oh zorana! these are fabulous!! what size are they? I would assume these are sold in no time at all!!
    I will post a link to these on my lj for you! :) *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazingly gorgeous books. So Special.. a secret book in a book. What a pleasure they would be to use. Wow!

    ReplyDelete